Saint Agnes Coronavirus Assistance Fund
These are confusing, anxiety-filled, and uncertain times for us. Yet, the important work of educating students in faith, reason, and virtue has continued for students at Saint Agnes School. Changes we have made in how we educate our students from a distance have not been easy, but our teachers, faculty and families have been incredible at adapting.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Lesson plans, assignments, and video conference communication are conducted via Office 365
- Specialist and At Home Enrichment ideas are shared weekly with our families
- Weekly “Aggies at Home” electronic newsletter is sent to Upper School students to stay connected
- Staff and departments meet regularly to determine best approaches to distance learning
- Preparation and planning have begun for how to safely celebrate and honor our Senior class
Many members of the Saint Agnes community have been impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic; some report that they will be soon, if things continue as they have. Job losses, furloughs, and reduction in hours have caused economic hardship for a number of our families. Some families are struggling to put food on the table, let alone cover tuition costs. This has become a daily concern for many of us.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
In response to these unprecedented times, we have established the Saint Agnes Coronavirus Assistance Fund. This fund will be used to assist Saint Agnes families who are experiencing severe or significant hardship. Your gift will help us:
- Distribute grocery gift cards to families
- Provide tuition relief
- Assist with other basic needs
In times of crisis, we must pull together and support those most in need. We know it’s a lot to ask right now, but please consider donating to the Saint Agnes Coronavirus Assistance Fund to help our families.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Click the button below
- Text to Give – text to #844-975-2437 your dollar amount $X
- Stock or IRA Distribution – contact 651-925-8880 for information
Your Saint Agnes community needs you now more than ever.